Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Categories

Who's Online (1)

ArsenalFan700
Please provide with active Email ID during registration. You will need to confirm email to get full access
Indian Football, Indian Super League, FIFA U17 World Cup 2017, I-League, Indian Football Team, India U17 Football, East Bengal, Bengaluru FC, Mohun Bagan, AFC Challenge Cup 2014, Nehru Cup, SAFF Cup

Indian Football News Updates

• The Dutch sports minister inaugarating an Indian academy is big news!
    By the way,she's a JNU,New Delhi alumni..
  • arsenalfan said:
    [quote="rudra"]This is funny!!! Coz if I have understood the technique properly, then at u22 stage u cant use the MRI technique to detect age, it is done at u17

So what you are saying is that we are fucked for the next 5 years as the u22 players could be over 22 and we may not know it!!!
    [/quote]

yes thats what I understood...
  • Trevor Morgan won the FPAI coach of the year award.
  • Manandeep Singh- FPAI young player of the year
  • Francis Fernandez- fan's player of the year.
  • FPAI team of the year:
    Goalkeeper - Karanjit Singh
    Defenders - Deepak Mondal, Mahesh Gawli, Uga Okpara, Syed Rahim Nabi
    Midfielders - Rocus Lamare, Douhou Pierre, Roberto Mendes da Silva, Penn Orji
    Forwards - Odafa Okolie, Ranti Martins 
  • Ranty Martins: foreign player of the year
  • debjit1925 said:
    FPAI team of the year:
    Goalkeeper - Karanjit Singh
    Defenders - Deepak Mondal, Mahesh Gawli, Uga Okpara, Syed Rahim Nabi
    Midfielders - Rocus Lamare, Douhou Pierre, Roberto Mendes da Silva, Penn Orji
    Forwards - Odafa Okolie, Ranti Martins 

pretty funny line-up i would say as none of young player awardee or fan favourite is being finding a place in the line up

and why are they playing 6 foreigners in starting line-up??they should have applied 3 foreigner rule here also i feel
  • Cannot agree more Shankar. Specially in the midfield i think we could have had Francis Fernandez, Clifford, Lester or Mehtab. But nothing can be done with the forward line though :)
  • also they should have a 3-4 reserve player squad with the young player nominees which could come as subs.