Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• archakarchak 2082 Points
    @arsenalfan there is a wiki article on him but it is in dutch
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    ajmal wrote: »
    Can any one give Raymond Libregts's credentials....

<br><div><br></div><div>PSV Eindhoven youth coach!!!</div>
  • archak wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>I know and if you translate it from google it says that he died!</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote: »
    archak wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>I know and if you translate it from google it says that he died!</div>

<br><div>interesting to see a guy who is dead in 1984 to coach PSV in 2011 ;)</div>
  • shankar wrote: »
    arsenalfan wrote: »
    archak wrote: »

<br><div>interesting to see a guy who is dead in 1984 to coach PSV in 2011 ;)</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>GHOST!</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    i guess then this article was of his father....
  • archak wrote: »
    i guess then this article was of his father....

<br><div><br></div><div>Na, its him. Google translated wrong probably.</div>
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    They discussed his credentials in detail yesterday on one of Bengali sports news. He used to play as a defensive midfielder in his heydays, pretty impressive playing credentials too. <div><br></div><div>All in all, very good pick. I want coaches like him. He is definitely better calibre than any of those who have come to India this far, including coaches like kareem and TJM coaching in the I league. The best thing I like about him is that he is NOT BRITISH.  Dutch soccer academy culture is THE BEST in the world, in fact they are ones who started the entire concept of soccer academies, everyone in the world including the US are trying to learn from them, why not us ?</div>
  • projenator wrote: »
    They discussed his credentials in detail yesterday on one of Bengali sports news. He used to play as a defensive midfielder in his heydays, pretty impressive playing credentials too. <div style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div>All in all, very good pick. I want coaches like him. He is definitely better calibre than any of those who have come to India this far, including coaches like kareem and TJM coaching in the I league. The best thing I like about him is that he is <b><i>NOT BRITISH</i></b>.  Dutch soccer academy culture is THE BEST in the world, in fact they are ones who started the entire concept of soccer academies, everyone in the world including the US are trying to learn from them, why not us ?</div>

<br><div style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; ">Hey! What yo have against the brits.</div>