Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    Mb does have a proper youth system and many players have come out of its rank. Please do not keep spreading these false news..I have been going through the posts every day and kind of disgusted with the negative thinking of the members in every aspect related to Bengal football, which is not only untrue to a lot extent but also hurts people like me. please be realistic and know the details before posting</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Well obviously a lot of players come out of them (how else do they become footballers) but how many have really made that much impact instead of being normal players.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Also it is not just Bengali but also all of India which is being CORRECTLY criticized.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">For me it is that we have the amazing u14 football Academies but when these players join I-League then they will need a youth league to play in but at this moment the I-League U20 is only 1 month long.</font></div>
  • souravindiasouravindia 3595 Points
    What u say is certainly another aspect of developing youth i.e. proper tournaments or in other words more games more maturity....but what is being saiid over and over again is a different ball game all together with people saying having not even an iota of understanding about football..sorry to say..<br>yes changes are necessary and hopefully a lot will change but blatant attack isnt going to do any good and saying that as CORRECTLY criticise isnt going to help.<br>i will refrain commenting on these aspects after this post..above was just my view and might not correspond to any one's.<br>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    @akshay23 wasnt facebook god enuf for u? Why spread the same thing here too? We wil be trying to prove Goa is bettr, Bengal is better. But the truth is that both are in deep shit. So rather than arguing, lets celebrate the positive.
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    akshay23 enough of your baseless theories,this is your last warning. !! 
  • akshay23akshay23 154 Points
    somesh wrote: »
    @akshay23 wasnt facebook god enuf for u? Why spread the same thing here too? We wil be trying to prove Goa is bettr, Bengal is better. But the truth is that both are in deep shit. So rather than arguing, lets celebrate the positive.

<br><br>THE DAY FEW CLUB STOP LIVING IN PAST GLORY NOTHING WILL HAPPEN 
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    And this is news updates thread. No irrelevant discussions here plz. There is a Fight Club section for that purpose if you cannot stop the urge of proving ur supremacy
  • dip_anjdip_anj 137 Points
    ashindia wrote: »
    He should not be given a chance to fight even with so less idea on Indian football.<br>
  • somesh wrote: »
     <br><div><br></div><div>THAT IS CLASS! </div><div><br></div><div>Best line ever...</div><div><br></div><div>"We will be trying to prove Goa is better, Bengal is better. But the truth is that both are deep shit"</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    What u say is certainly another aspect of developing youth i.e. proper tournaments or in other words more games more maturity....but what is being saiid over and over again is a different ball game all together with people saying having not even an iota of understanding about football..sorry to say..</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">yes changes are necessary and hopefully a lot will change but blatant attack isnt going to do any good and saying that as CORRECTLY criticise isnt going to help.</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">i will refrain commenting on these aspects after this post..above was just my view and might not correspond to any one's.</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">I dont understand your post that much but I think I have an idea about it.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Anyway basically what I said was defending MB Academy. Yes Bengal has shit development but so does Goa, Punjab, Kerala, and yes... the North-East. Everyone does not have good development in India. If we did we would be over the 100 mark in FIFA... not below 150. And then if you think about it, why criticize the clubs when they are right not to invest much in youth development when there only competition (for most teams) is a 1-month U20 tournament.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">If we want to see more investment in youth development we need to see the I-League U20 be more longer. </font></div>